Joey Club membership entitles you to three free sessions in the studio during your baby’s first year – at 4, 8 and 12 months. We time the final session just before your little one’s first birthday, and you have the option of ending this last session with a cake smash – a little bit messy but fabulous fun and a great way to celebrate!
At the end of this time, you will be invited to select your three very favourite images for your keepsake wall frame – creating a wonderful record of their first year.
Joining the Joey Club
Joining the Baby Photography Club is very easy, just three steps to follow…
- Fill in the Joey Club Registration form, a few questions about your baby and your contact details just to get you set up.
- Pay your Membership Fee – just £39.95 for the year (including your souvenir frame)
- Book your first 4 month session – you can call on 01342 716393 during office hours to make your booking. If you prefer, you can use my Online Booking Calendar. Simply select Sarah as the Photography and Joey Club as the session type. You can then pick a date and time that suits you. After you have scheduled your first session, I will send you reminders for the other two sessions so you don’t need to worry about missing them.
3 Free Sessions
3 aperture Print Frame
No Return to the Studio to View
No Sales Meetings
No Minimum Spend
Members Specific Print Pricing
Future Member Benefits
Same High Quality Professional Photography
Membership is £39.95
At 4 Months
So this is an ideal time for the first of your Joey Club sessions. Obviously at this stage, your baby is still physically limited in terms of supporting themselves so this session is shot on our specially designed beanbags that allow them to sit upright and comfortably for at least a portion of their photos. They love this as it gives them the freedom to see exactly what is going on whilst remain secure and snuggled in.
We have lots of backdrops, outfits and accessories for both boys and girls but of course, you are invited to bring along any special outfit or items that you would like to include in the session.
At 8 Months
As well as still making use of our baby posing beanbags, we will also have a play with a bit of ‘tummy time’ and if your little one is already mobile, we will get some of those ‘action shots’ as they start to crawl about.
Again we have a range of outfits, props and accessories that you are welcome to use or bring along things you would like to include if you’d like to – treasured toys, family heirlooms, or just clothes you adore them in.
At 12 Months
The 12 month session is a birthday themed session complete with props and accessories, which we play with along with obviously capturing your little one as they reach their landmark first year. You are invited also to bring along a cake to add a ‘cake smash photography’ session in as well. This is wonderful fun if a little messy but there is nothing a few wet wipes and a damp flannel can’t fix in a moment or two. Basically, your baby gets to explore, play with and in some cases eat their birthday cake whilst we capture everything on camera.
The resulting images are cute, funny and ones to really treasure – and we also create a montage poster print that you can order from the session that captures the highlight from all the fun!
Your Keepsake Wall Frame
However, at the end of all the sessions, you are invited to take a look through all of them again and select the three that you would like for your keepsake wall frame. Once we have your three images choices, then we will go ahead and produce your finished keepsake frame.
Finished with a fashionable plain black moulding that will suit most interiors, and featuring lightweight non-reflective acrylic glazing (making it light and easy to hang as well as safe as there is no risk of the glass breaking) – the finished size of the frame is approximately 48cm x 29cm. It can be hung either landscape or portrait to give you the maximum flexibility in choosing the images that you love most.
It is a little boring but all clubs have rules so here they are…
- You need internet access and an email address to join Joey Club as this is the only way we facilitate membership, booking and image viewing.
- You will need to have attended all three session to obtain the free triple aperture frame. Obviously if a session needs to be re-scheduled that won’t be a problem, but I do need you to come to all three session on or near to the key development stages.
- The first Joey Cub session is held when your baby is 4 months old, so you can join the Joey Club at any time before that.
- Although you can buy Joey Club membership as a gift for any friend or family member (and it does make a fantastic gift for any new family), you must be a mother, father or legal guardian to register a child in Joey Club and attended sessions. Separate memberships are required for each baby with the exception of twins and triplets who of course can share a membership.
- Joey Club sessions take place during your baby’s 4th, 8th and 11th month and are by appointment only. Once you have made your first appointment, I will send you reminders for the other two appointments so you can’t forget them – life with a baby is very busy and it’s easy to miss out.
- Obviously little-ones can become ill and not be at their best, so if you need to reschedule then please get in touch.
- Joey Club session are approximately 20 minutes to 40 minutes in length and produce an average of 30 images to choose from, but this depends on the little-one playing ball obviously.
- Joey Club sessions are especially designed to capture your baby as they grow throughout their first year. For this reason, we focus entirely on your baby only at each session with some time at the end to include you as parents. If you would like to include siblings, you are invited to book a family session.
- Session images will be online at our secure website for you to view, share and if you wish, purchase from approximately 10 -14 days after your session although this can be delayed on occasions. We do aim to minimise delays so you can see your images as soon as possible but on the rare occasions where this is not possible, you will be advised at the end of your session.
- Images are online for 30 days following your session. After this point, we will send you a ‘Notice’ email to let you know that they are about to be removed so you can be sure that you have ordered everything that you would like, including your image for the frame.
- All image proofing and purchasing is completed online from your secure gallery page, we do not provide hard copy proofs or contact sheets. We will give your session ID exclusively to you but you are welcome to share it with your friends and family so that they too can enjoy and purchase your session images if they wish.
- Joey Club registration ends 30 days after your baby’s first birthday but your registration will remain active so that you can enjoy further sessions with us using the same account and enjoying your Joey Club discount if you wish.
- From time to time, your Membership of the Joey Club may entitle you to various other special offers both from us and our partners as well as priority booking for the various special events that we hold from time to time. It’s a great idea therefore to stay connected with us either via Facebook or our quarterly newsletter – you can just visit the Sarah Fisher Photography Facebook page and give it a ‘like’ to stay in touch.
- Our studio does not offer a waiting area or any entertainment for older children (or adults for that matter) during a Joey Club session. For this reason, we recommend that you book at a time that you can attend alone with your baby and that way we can devote our full attention to getting you the perfect set of images with no distractions for ourselves, you or your baby.
- We reserve the right to cancel your registration at anytime and for any reason. Inactive registrations will be deleted without notice, along with registrations that have no sessions booked after a period of time. Please ensure you book your session at the appropriate Joey Club stages, (approximately 4, 8, and at 12 months), we will normally schedule these at your first session.
- We do not allow food and drink to be consumed on our premises with the exception of baby bottles, water and breast-feeding naturally. We also don’t allow smoking anywhere on our premises, either indoors or out, please top up before you come 🙂
- This does seem to be a bit of a ridiculous thing to have to say but obviously you are not permitted to use your own camera, smart phone or any other photographic device anywhere on our premises. I have never had to and I would be embarrassed to do it but I would have to cancel the session.
If you would like to discuss any of our Business Terms or Joey Club Rules, please get in touch.