This is definitely worth a read if you are coming to the studio – it’s not hard to find but it’s not super easy either, so we have put this together to give you all the information that you need.
Turners Hill Road is very long and there are no house numbers to guide you, and this can mean that sometimes people struggle a little to find the studio. It is actually quite easy once you have some clues, so here we go…
It’s a House – The first thing to know is that my studio is based in the grounds of my house, so you are looking for a private residence rather than a commercial property.
Sat Nav will Only Get you Close – Now sat navs are wonderful but out here there aren’t that many houses together so our post codes stretch on for a really long time. If you put the postcode in your sat nav, then it will likely take you to Hurst Farm Chicken Farm. They actually sell a lot of really good things including fresh free range eggs, honey, fudge etc and I’d recommend a visit but our studio isn’t there. It is near though.
If you are coming from Crawley / Felbridge
Once you have got onto the Turners Hill Road from the Dukes Head Roundabout, follow these visual cues and you will find us quite easily.
1. Look for the Crawley Down Village Sign – About a mile from the Duke’s Head roundabout on your left, you will see a Crawley Down Village sign.
2. Look for Palmers Garage – About a hundred yards further on, again on the left, you will see the Palmers Garage sign. Slow down here, you’re nearly there…
3. Look for the White House on your left – We are the next driveway on the right a few yards after that.
4. Here we are…
If you are coming from Turners Hill…
1. Look for the sign on your left which points to Crawley Down Village – This road is called Sandy Lane and is signposted as leading to Crawley Down Village.
2. Look for the sign on your left for Hurst Farm Chicken Farm – A medium sized sign by the road, we are six driveways on the left after this sign.
3. On the left, find a 40 mile an hour sign – We are then on the left, two driveways on just before you get to the field on your left.