If you are running late for a session/appointment, need to cancel last minute, or are lost while on your way, please use the button below for our contact information and let us know as soon as possible. All our sessions and appointments are booked on the hour and usually for an hour, if we haven’t heard from you we will assume that if you have not been able to arrive by 20 minutes after your session or appointment time that your visit is cancelled. Thanks
We have secure off-road parking, If our gates are closed then please use the gate intercom to let us know you have arrived. We will look out for you of course, but may be setting the studio up prior to your arrival and not got to opening the gates for you.
We have built our studio at our home address, and although the studio is separate and dedicated, we would like to respectfully request that all clients and visitors respect our neighbours, our home and gardens at all times.
Please keep children to the approved areas and not allow them to run around our home and gardens, this is for their own safety as well as a natural courtesy.
Due to the business changes we are making, we are no longer shooting large family groups at the studio, but are more than happy to shoot these sessions on location or at your home. Therefore, we are now limiting our group shoots to no more than 2 adults and 2 small children at any one time/session, this is due to both the space requirements needed to accommodate you professionally both on and off set, as well as a re-targeting of our core photography services. So please chat with us to discuss your requirements.
This is definitely worth a read if you are coming to the studio – it’s not hard to find but it’s not super easy either, so we have put this together to give you all the information that you need.
Turners Hill Road is very long and there are no house numbers to guide you, and this can mean that sometimes people struggle a little to find the studio. It is actually quite easy once you have some clues, so here we go…
It’s a House – The first thing to know is that my studio is based in the grounds of my house, so you are looking for a private residence rather than a commercial property.
Sat Nav will Only Get you Close – Now sat navs are wonderful but out here there aren’t that many houses together so our post codes stretch on for a really long time. If you put the postcode in your sat nav, then it will likely take you to Hurst Farm Chicken Farm. They actually sell a lot of really good things including fresh free range eggs, honey, fudge etc and I’d recommend a visit but our studio isn’t there. It is near though.
If you are coming from Crawley / Felbridge
Once you have got onto the Turners Hill Road from the Dukes Head Roundabout, follow these visual cues and you will find us quite easily.
1. Look for the Crawley Down Village Sign– About a mile from the Duke’s Head roundabout on your left, you will see a Crawley Down Village sign.
2. Look for Palmers Garage – About a hundred yards further on, again on the left, you will see the Palmers Garage sign. Slow down here, you’re nearly there…
3. Look for the White House on your left – We are the next driveway on the right a few yards after that.
4. Here we are…
If you are coming from Turners Hill…
1. Look for the sign on your left which points to Crawley Down Village – This road is called Sandy Lane and is signposted as leading to Crawley Down Village.
2. Look for the sign on your left for Hurst Farm Chicken Farm – A medium sized sign by the road, we are six driveways on the left after this sign.
3. On the left, find a 40 mile an hour sign – We are then on the left, two driveways on just before you get to the field on your left.